Crazy Potato
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does everyone in the US keep wild animals?

3 posters

Go down

Does everyone in the US keep wild animals? Empty Does everyone in the US keep wild animals?

Post  Kirsty Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:41 am

I was reading an article in a magazine, and some woman managed to get attacked by a a bear in her own home, while her neighbours were cleaning out the cage it was (normally) kept in. This strikes me as odd, because it's not normal for wild animals to be kept as.. pets, is it?

I can't find a link (it was a paper based magazine, and they don't have a website.)
Kirsty
Kirsty
Kirsty Potato

https://crazypotato.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Does everyone in the US keep wild animals? Empty Re: Does everyone in the US keep wild animals?

Post  Ari Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:40 pm

XD No...I assure you that only crazy people would do that. Normal people prefer domestic animals. ;D lol. That's pretty funny though. Laughing
Ari
Ari
Jacket Potato
Jacket Potato

Back to top Go down

Does everyone in the US keep wild animals? Empty Re: Does everyone in the US keep wild animals?

Post  Rachel Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:23 am

It always makes me giggle when I hear of someone with a pet hedgehog.
Razz

Dude, I get LOADS in my garden, I'll send one over for free.
Razz
Rachel
Rachel
New Potato
New Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirsty Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:09 am

Awww, that's sweet.

My reception class teacher at primary school had a errr... dead hedgehog mounted on a board, and put on display. We never thought anything of it then, but thinking about it now it's rather an.. odd.. thing to have. (in a classroom with a bunch of 4-5 year olds anyway.)
Kirsty
Kirsty
Kirsty Potato

https://crazypotato.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum