Crazy Potato
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'where Kirsty wants to go list.'

3 posters

Go down

The 'where Kirsty wants to go list.' Empty The 'where Kirsty wants to go list.'

Post  Kirsty Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:38 am

All this year...
York (not too hard.. I could probably walk it.. it'd take all day.. and I'd get lost.. but the point is that it's not quite the other side of the country.)
London. (Museums mostly.. I love museums! )
Eden Camp. (WW2 museum.)
New Zealand (not gonna happen.. LOL)

And wherever my TW friends may be going if they come over this year. I seriously hope that they do, because I missed them by a month last year. Sad

Anywhere that anyone else wants to go? Razz
Kirsty
Kirsty
Kirsty Potato

https://crazypotato.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The 'where Kirsty wants to go list.' Empty Re: The 'where Kirsty wants to go list.'

Post  Ari Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:45 pm

I want to go to France but I doubt that'll ever happen...so far away. >.< Mostly I want to see Europe...hehe And London seems like a cool place. Very Happy
Ari
Ari
Jacket Potato
Jacket Potato

Back to top Go down

The 'where Kirsty wants to go list.' Empty Re: The 'where Kirsty wants to go list.'

Post  Kirsty Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:35 pm

We could not calculate driving directions between * and york.

LOL.

Oh, it's because by York, they thought I meant New York. Which makes sense, because between my city and New York there is a huge pond known at the Atlantic Ocean. Surprised I couldn't walk to New York. I could possibly walk from my city to the west coast of the England, and swim from there to Dublin, and then walk some more across Ireland, and then swim from the west coast of Ireland to New York.

But then my passport would get soggy, and I don't think they'd let me in without it.

And I didn't even want to go to New York anyway.

I could walk to good old regular York though. It's only about 25.8miles according to google maps. Although it's not legal walking on motorways is it? MAYBE I SHOULD JUST GET THE BUS?!

Problem solved.
Kirsty
Kirsty
Kirsty Potato

https://crazypotato.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:42 pm

lol Kirsty. Razz
Have fun with that! ^^ hehe
Ari
Ari
Jacket Potato
Jacket Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:02 pm

Lol, I would like to go to London again, and I'd like go to Rome or Paris one day. =D
Abby
Abby
Fried Potato
Fried Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:08 pm

Ohh, that's cool, Abby! I want to travel all over Europe. It'd be sooo much fun! Very Happy
Ari
Ari
Jacket Potato
Jacket Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down