Crazy Potato
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

okay. okay. i admit. i wanna be the very best, no one ever was.

4 posters

Go down

okay. okay. i admit. i wanna be the very best, no one ever was. Empty okay. okay. i admit. i wanna be the very best, no one ever was.

Post  Lottie Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:55 am

to catch pokemon is my real test
to train them is my cause

anyone have Diamond/Pearl for DS? they should make poffins with me and battle ;o

fine, fine. have your laugh. but you'll see. while you're pursuing a normal job, you'll see me on billboards everywhere: "Lottie... Pokemaster Extraordinaire"
Lottie
Lottie
Fried Potato
Fried Potato

Back to top Go down

okay. okay. i admit. i wanna be the very best, no one ever was. Empty Re: okay. okay. i admit. i wanna be the very best, no one ever was.

Post  Kirsty Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:58 am

Pokemon owns.

I considered getting a DS just to play diamond/pearl. I'm a cheapskate though. I might get the game and borrow my sisters DS. XD

Or I'll just keep playing gold and ruby. Damnit, where is my sapphire?! My game on there was really good.. something like 80-90% of pokemon caught. rofl.
Kirsty
Kirsty
Kirsty Potato

https://crazypotato.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

okay. okay. i admit. i wanna be the very best, no one ever was. Empty Re: okay. okay. i admit. i wanna be the very best, no one ever was.

Post  Lottie Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:00 am

wowww
i have firered, and i never got around the beating the elite four because the only strong wild pokemon to fight for levelling up are in victory road, and they're all rock pokemon. which leaves my poor fire children a little upset.

you should buy it. the DS controls are pretty redundant, but i guess it's always nice to have a calculator ready while you're playing pokemon...?
Lottie
Lottie
Fried Potato
Fried Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirsty Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:09 am

... Calculator? Why? 'Tis more fun to use that thing floating about on top of my neck. Razz

My gold ate itself. One day I wanted to play it, and my game was just... gone? SO UNFAIR. I can't really play it anymore because it doesn't save anymore. rofl. I had a lot of master balls! -cry-
Kirsty
Kirsty
Kirsty Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:11 am

LOL master balls

that happened to me on final fantasy for ds (can't remember the number)
I was really far, and my sister wanted me to help her on hers. I did a part of the game for her, and I tried to 'load' mine, but I accidentally saved over that. I'm trying to sell it but nobody's buying x)
Lottie
Lottie
Fried Potato
Fried Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirsty Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:13 am

They were useful for those legendary pokemon. Razz That fleed at the first chance, and you never got another chance to catch them. Razz
Kirsty
Kirsty
Kirsty Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:13 am

were you using gameshark cheats? xD
Lottie
Lottie
Fried Potato
Fried Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirsty Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:14 am

I dunno. Someone had a cartridge thing that generated lots of master balls. Razz
Kirsty
Kirsty
Kirsty Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:21 am

LOL i want a generating cartridge
Lottie
Lottie
Fried Potato
Fried Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirsty Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:23 am

It would be useful...

Nevermind. I haven't even played pokemon in months.
Kirsty
Kirsty
Kirsty Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:37 am

Ick,. I outgrew pokemon in 3rd grade. XD No offense. ^^ I love you
Ari
Ari
Jacket Potato
Jacket Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirsty Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:40 am

That is really odd. Most of my friends admit that secretly they either still play, or at least love pokemon. Laughing It's like the thing that few people mention often, but everyone loves it! lol
Kirsty
Kirsty
Kirsty Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:03 am

haha
true true
Lottie
Lottie
Fried Potato
Fried Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:20 am

lol. Razz I still love Pikachu! ^^ hehehe He's so cute. What a Face
Ari
Ari
Jacket Potato
Jacket Potato

Back to top Go down

okay. okay. i admit. i wanna be the very best, no one ever was. Empty Pokemon!!!

Post  splash_01 Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:00 pm

I have diamond, but I dun go on much.

splash_01
New Potato
New Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:02 pm

michael: 2878 8316 0446 (:
Lottie
Lottie
Fried Potato
Fried Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum