Crazy Potato
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Bullets, Red Blood [Assassian v Assassin]

2 posters

Go down

Black Bullets, Red Blood [Assassian  v Assassin] Empty Black Bullets, Red Blood [Assassian v Assassin]

Post  Kylepanda Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:42 pm

((Just a basic outline... attempt to kill the other members, last person standing wins. Anything goes to really. Set in London around the turn of the 20th century (1900's))

Moonlight shone down lightly between the clouds as a soft drizzle quietly patted away on the sidewalk. A man in his thirties wearing dark trench coat, and leather gloves and boots, walks swiftly in and out of the golden aura's created by the streetlights, the light reflecting in odd angles off of his Romani Glasses. He pauses for a moment and the end of the sidewalk and continues on across the street. Upon reaching his destination he turns right and walks up the stairs to the doors of stone brick building. He enters the building and walks into his office with his name reading across the door on a golden plate "Silver 'de Depheous"

((A decent intro to my character, not my best, but not my worst. I hope people seem interested by this.))

Last edited by Kylepanda on Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kylepanda
Kylepanda
Chip
Chip

Back to top Go down

Black Bullets, Red Blood [Assassian  v Assassin] Empty Re: Black Bullets, Red Blood [Assassian v Assassin]

Post  Ari Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:02 am

Alrighty then. Smile
Ari
Ari
Jacket Potato
Jacket Potato

Back to top Go down

Black Bullets, Red Blood [Assassian  v Assassin] Empty Re: Black Bullets, Red Blood [Assassian v Assassin]

Post  Kylepanda Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:47 pm

((Tis open now))
Kylepanda
Kylepanda
Chip
Chip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum